Monday, June 16, 2008

Yulia Turns 11!!!!

We knew Yulia's 11th birthday was going to be a big day when she came downstairs in her party dress. Appears the rest of us were all under dressed in our shorts and t-shirts.

Colyn gave Yulia a proper party doo.


Early in the day, opening family presents. She wanted a suitcase so she can go to Texas and visit her "family."


Yulia and Gracie, Albert and Thresa's daughter.



She had been wanting a basketball goal for quite some time. She's hoping to get a role in the upcoming "High School Musical 3".

Her first ever American birthday can't be captured in one blog. Please see Parts 2-4 below!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, What an awesome birthday party. Looks like so much fun. It is so obvious in the pictures how happy Yulia is. She is so beautiful. I just loved the one of her and Colyn. Is that a clip in your long hair, Karen Barry? If that is you, I am loving it...very cute.

Cuestas

kim said...

Happy Birthday Yulia!!!

Karen, I cannot believe how much she has changed. I think all of the kids look so healthy now. She is certainly fitting in well.

That cake is so cute. Daniel's b-day is in July and I have no idea what to do. I guess I better plan something soon.

Take care and tell PB happy belated Father's Day.

Mittig family said...

Happy Birthday Yulia! Wow, she has changed, and as always, I still think she somehow looks like you! Keep the posts coming! I've been a bad blogger lately, but I always check in whether or not I remember to comment!