Sunday, July 6, 2008

CHICAGO, CHICAGO

For our vacation this year, we had planned to take a "Mid American Tour", Paul Barry style, but since Kitty's still in the hospital we spent the week in Texas. It was a wonderful time. We loved spending time with her and it was so good to see her. She's hanging in there but needs everyone's prayers. She's having a tough time of it.

Before our change in plans, we'd already bought tickets to tour Wrigley Field. So, we made a quick trip to Chicago before heading south to Texas.
The Cubs' locker room.



We also visited the Navy Pier area, near downtown. We took a quick tour by boat and learned some history of the town. We're going to revisit the Windy City when we have more time.

A visit to the Hershey store. Yum!!!

In true Barry form, we took lots of pictures, so see parts two and three of our trip below.

3 comments:

kim said...

Great pics. I bet Yulia loved the chocolate store??? That is Anna's obsession.

Mittig family said...

What a fun little vaca! I loved seeing you and getting to spend some time with Yulia! Tell her I LOVE my ring and I think about her everytime I see it! Glad y'all had safe travels. Love you!

Denise said...

I want some chocolate, too!