Sunday, March 30, 2008

Birthday Week


I had a wonderful birthday week!!!! My sister flew in Friday and we celebrated with a birthday dinner at Outback.


Yulia loves her Aunt "Debbies". In fact, she cried for 20 minutes after we put Debbie back on the plane to Texas.





Paul and Yulia made the homemade birthday cake. First cake Paul Barry's ever made in his long-legged life. It was most tasty.

A weekend of birthday cake, shopping and movies. All was well until the Longhorns went down in defeat Sunday afternoon :(

4 comments:

Mittig family said...

To the Birthday Queen :)

Happy Birthday to You...
I'll spare you the rest. I meant to get a card in the mail to you last week and now it's Monday and it's still sitting on my countertop. I'm waiting for the day my brain cells are used on things in addition to my children! So far there are not enough to spare...
Love you!

Paige said...

Hello Karen Barry...Happy Belated Birthday!! I am craving cake since I keep seeing so much of it on your blogs. Hope you had a great birthday!

kim said...

Happy Birthday and tell Paul our expectations are higher for next year's cake. Sorry about the Horns.

DBM said...

Hello Sis - finally got to post a comment!! What a great time we had on your birthday weekend. Haven't been to so many movies and so many malls in my life!! Love Yulia to death!! You & Yulia need to fly to Dallas soon!! Love ya'll!