Monday, March 17, 2008

Luck 'O the Irish!

Believe it or not, I've found a photographer to meet my needs, and the initials don't start with JC. One of my bosses recommended Photography Innovations, and I was quite pleased. They spent a lot of time with us and even did Yulia's hair, which of course, I'm not able to do. I think they felt sorry for us. As soon as I can get Paul Barry on the job, we'll be scanning copies of our photos and share them with everyone.

In the mean time, turn your head sideways to enjoy the Karen Barry photog job:



This is the Easter dress that I thought I would want in the pictures. But, thanks to our new friends at Photography Innovations, we went with the second dress choice....a multi-colored pastel polka dot.
Details to follow.

1 comment:

Paige said...

KB I can't believe how long her hair is getting!!! She looks like a teenager! I love the black and white dress myself. I wish I had one.