Friday, January 16, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrrrr




For those of you who follow our blog, you'll remember I was appalled when my car temperature gauge read 7 degrees last year.

Imagine our amazement(and cold, shivering shock) when we reached the lowest temperature in 6 years this morning. MINUS ONE. That's the official reading, but the thermometer on our deck read minus 4.

Yes, it is too cold for humans here. So cold in fact, that we opted to eat frozen pizza tonight as opposed to going out for Mexican food. You know it's cold when we stay in for frozen pizza.

So, we don't want to hear from anyone how cold it is in Texas. Once you hit zero and below, let us know. As for my friend, Cuestas, who's in NY, you win the prize my friend!

4 comments:

The Father of Five said...

Your friend Cuestas, has NOTHING on her brother!!

LINK

Paige said...

I won't complain KB as the high today in Arlington, TX was just under 70 degrees.....come back anytime!

Mittig family said...

I'm with Paige-you should definitely come back! I hear it was just under 80 degrees on the patio at Mercado's...

kim said...

Reading 80 degrees here now. :)